Lori Harris is the operator of Mary Jane’s boutique, located on Primary Avenue in Park Town, Utah. She is aware as significantly as any individual how tricky it is to get as a result of a pandemic as a local business operator.
“We had to near our store for two months,” she explained.
But many thanks to supporters in the neighborhood who continue to shopped on the internet, and took benefit of shipping and curbside pickup, Mary Jane’s is at the time once again opening its doorways for in-individual procuring.
Just in time for Drop, Lori invites you to the Boots and Brows party, where by you can appreciate splendor products and services even though you store the assortment of area designers, together with:
– Zenzee – Well-crafted, statement footwear and attire.
– Amall – Environmentally conscious garments manufacturer with fashionable, smooth parts.
– Rusted Pearl (also discover on Etsy) – A jewelry brand by twin sisters, focusing on 1 of a form classic and hand-produced jewellery.
– Crystalline Tribe – Jewellery brand producing a selection of extras working with healing stones.
– RJ Styles (also find on Instagram) – Jewelry model, highlighting VOTE rings & necklaces — really timely.
Lori reminds every person, “The community neighborhood requires to assistance area, or they may not be in this article in the foreseeable future.”
Mary Jane’s is found at 613 Key Street in Park Town. Uncover them on line at maryjanesshoes.com.